Friday, June 28, 2013

Prairie Moon


Prarie Moon
Acrylic on stretched canvas
10x8
Edges are finished with a dark color
I have paintings stacked up, stuck in corners, piled elsewhere. I got most of them out yesterday and put them out on my long dining room table. I just need to find homes for most of them. I will be putting a lot of them on eBay, at bargain prices. Most of them are smaller, from 5x7 and up a bit. Most are oils, some acrylics, like the above. This is just a goal and I am just beginning the process. I will let you know as things progress.
I have a few paintings, quite a few, that are in need of being finished. That was the case with the above painting. I had done the ground and the sky a while back and then wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. So yesterday I added the moon, house, tree and stream. This is a loose, more impressionistic painting, which was my intention. I have a few more very similar to this, with mostly just the sky finished. I will be working on those for my next projects.


For purchase information go HERE

Below is a closeup shot of the little house. Hmmmm, little house on a prairie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...