Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Carrie's Place


Carrie's Place

Original
Oil on Stretched Canvas
20 x 16

     The story - The Hopkins (My daughter and family) had me do a mural on their large dining room wall in their Ohio house, about 10 years ago! They left for a year and I never quite finished it. Before starting the big one, I did a smaller quick study. Carrie had drawn the basic picture that she wanted me to paint. So I found the small one in one of our many packed up things, and worked on it to give to Carrie for her birthday this past year. After that she wanted a few things added, little animals. So I have done that and touched up a few places. See if you can find all the little critters I added, not counting the sheep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...