Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Crow's in Autumn


12 x 6 x 3/8  inches
Oil on panel with canvas texture
Available for $75 plus shipping

Please email me for details

This is a more impressionistic painting. It is done on a gesso board that has a surface that is like canvas. This is the first time I have tried one of these and I really like it. It reminds me of painting on linen, which I love. I ordered this one from Blick's and I do recommend it. It has pre-drilled holes in the back for hanging without wires or a frame, which is great! The only problem is that I painted this one upside down! So the hole is on the wrong side. OOPS! Well, I did say it was my first time. :)

This one will go on Etsy as soon as it dries, so check there in a few days, if you are interested, or you can even let me know before hand by contacting me HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...