Thursday, April 7, 2011

Busy Bumble Bee



Maybe I should have named my blog Janet Paden's Paintings and Photography. Spring is having a hard time coming here in Ohio. It snowed on me when I drove to Columbus two days ago. But I hope today that I can hang clothes out on the line. The daffodils are blooming, but no trees yet, although the crab apples are just aching to burst out!
I am in the mood for something Springy, so I chose this photo. It is one that I took last summer when my grandson and I were out hiking. I was actually just photographing the flowers and didn't realize until later that I had captured this Bumble Bee busy at his daily work.
To those of you who are fortunate enough to have Spring already, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...